Christmas Giving...

Have you considered what you would like to give your friends and family for Christmas? Do you have a couple of people still on your list who you are struggling to buy for? I'd love to share some gorgeous gift ideas from my friends at Gallop Lifestyle

Imagine gifting your sister a trip to here...
Tropical island paradise
Slightly out of your budget? 
Yeah.. me too, but this isn't...
Have a brother who loves naturalistic interiors?
Stunning timber aesthetics
Then I bet he'd just love these adorable additions to his home..
Set of four timber serving spoons $35.00 AUD
Timber serving board $25.00 AUD
Is there a new baby in the family enjoying their first Christmas,
it is Jellybean's first Christmas
Growing up quickly, too quickly!
And I know he'd love one of these pieces for his nursery...
The Family Wall Art
$89.00 AUD

Or maybe an eccentric aunt? 
Who loves bright pinks?
I bet she'd be fun to buy for!
Eccentric or penchant for cool?
Bird cage cushion cover $55.00 AUD
Wouldn't they just LOVE to find this cushion cover under the tree?
Well, I know that I'd love to find it!

Gallop Lifestyle are currently offering a free gift wrapping service, check out their website for all of the details! Gallop Lifestyle are our newest sponsors, are you interested in being a sponsor of Hazel Loves Design? Check out all of the details here and most importantly enjoy your Christmas shopping, it won't be much longer until Santa arrives!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All your propousals are great!! I love your decoration taste. You are so nice.
Have a lovely weekend;
Ainhoa.

Kathy said...

Hello,
Love the pillow cushion! Great gift ideas! I have enjoyed my visit to your blog! Quite inspiring, I am your newest follower,
Kathy

Vanessa Scott said...

The elephant picture is so stinking cute! I also love the photo of the kids "shaving".

I found you on Take it From Me and the Welcome Wednesday blog hop. I would love for you to visit and follow me back at http://cooperave.blogspot.com/

I also have a weekend long hop that starts on Friday. I would love to have you add your link :)

Have a great day!

Vanessa