Things I love Tuesday...

Welcome to 'Things I love Tuesday'. 

This week I am loving Marc Jacobs and all of the gorgeousness that he has to offer, who wouldn't love a gorgeous ceramic watch like this one? I have a white ceramic watch that I bought a few seasons ago, and it has to be one of my best investments ever! It is such a statement piece...
Marc Jacobs Watch
Every Tuesday I will be posting my favourite find or finds from the week and I would LOVE to know about the things that YOU love! So I have created a linky list for you to share them with me. 

The only rules are that you need to follow me (and why wouldn't you want to!!) and you need to link to a post of yours about things that you love. It doesn't need to be a new post, just a good post!

Enjoy find out about all the things bloggers love!
Please grab the badge for your post, to share the love around!
Photobucket 
 

No comments: