She's Back....

Hello everyone!

I know a month later than anticipated, (thanks to the local telecommunication company!) but I'M BACK!! And with some exciting projects lined up! First of all so much has happened in my personal life that I cannot wait to share with you all, so I am going to do a series of catch-up posts over the next couple of days which will also be looping back to my 101 in 1001 days series, as it turns out a lot of the things I have been doing are also on that list!!

However first and foremost the most exciting news of all...

Jellybean arrived last Friday, six weeks early and weighing 2.069kg (or 4.6 pounds) we named him Brooklyn Oscar Schreiner! The little man is still at the hospital in the incubator, but we are oh so proud. 

I don't have too many photos to share yet, but here are just a couple...

Pretty teeny-tiny, isn't he!!
And also if you recall my 101 goals in 1001 days series...
 #87 Give birth to a healthy baby can now be ticked off the list! 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah congrats- he's absolutely precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope he'll get out of the incubator soon ^__^

Unknown said...

Congratulations Hazel, your little man is so gorgeous and I pray that he gets to come home with you very soon. I hope you are doing well too! xx

gi gi said...

Hazel Love , YAY, YAY, YAY!!! I am so glad your back, I have missed you so so much!
( I have been having problems with my account, some still)
going to see if this goes thru

gi gi said...

Ok, it did! I don't know why but on some blogs it won't let my comment under my profile, weird!
Anyways, many Congrats on your sweet lil jellbean! He is gorgeous!!! Oh your a mommy, so exciting!
I do hope the little peanut packs on the pounds and get to come home SOON!!!
Much love to you Hazel!!!
xo
gi gi

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

Congrats on the birth of Brooklyn.My little Airlie Fae was 12weeks early so I can understand what you have been going through. xx