Love and inspiration

From the land of the blogs I've discovered a few fabulous reads for you this week...


Over on Little Baby Garvin they're talking about Summer Bucket Lists - okay that's not entirely true - they were talking about Summer Bucket Lists - but they're American, so this post is a little bit old now! Like six months old, but it is timely for us here in the Southern Hemisphere! 

So, I wondered - have you created a Summer Bucket List? I've only just started creating this one, so I am sure it is going to evolve a little grander than what you see here...
  1. Make home made ice cream.
  2. Make home made slushies.
  3. Have a picnic at the park. 
  4. Eat fish and chips at the beach. 
  5. Log off - get outside and don't touch the internet for a couple of days. 
  6. Go berry picking. 
Did anyone else pick up on the theme - that almost all of them revolved around FOOD! Yum! Get in my belly!! 


I'm not a drinker - living the life of sobriety has become very important to me over recent years - but when I spot a recipe like this one, I can't help but think it could be worth a try! Garden Fresh Sangria! Maybe I should add this to my summer bucket list! Yum!


Or maybe this bad boy? A Strawberry Basil Lemonade - I bet I could recreate it as a mocktail too! Yum! Could be perfect after the afternoon spent berry picking that I suggested above. 


Getting outside is one of my all time favourite things about summer - I'm often spend my Sunday's at the park with Brooklyn getting out on his bike - working on my tan - or not, for those of you who know me and my Princess skin more likely to burn than tan! At the moment I have a real affinity with my sneakers - and I'd love to own these gorgeous pink bad boys! 

Now with the sunshine in mind - I'm heading off outside to enjoy it - oh, and hang out the rest of the washing! LOL! 

I'd love to hear what you have on your summer bucket list! x

No comments: