In The Loop

Last month I was lucky enough to attend the 'In The Loop', to present and discuss a project very near and dear to my heart 'Pay It Forward' - the group was created by the fabulous Hannah as an informal and positive networking group for those of us involved with the arts and creative industries in Christchurch. 


I personally had a few 'oh wow' moments during the event, there were so many different creative pursuits I had absolutely NO idea were going on in this city - and I thought I had my 'finger on the pulse' when it came to the creative in Christchurch. 

I have a visiting friend in town tomorrow night, so unfortunately I can't attend tomorrow's event, but I definitely recommend popping along - they'll be meeting at Chambers241 and The National Gallery for a tour of their spaces and an introduction to their work as well as guest speaker Harry Knight of The Chamber Sessions. 

The group meet once a month at different venues across the city - it's all about sharing the creative spirit. 

If you want to know more, contact Hannah - 0221994884.

No comments: