{KIWI TOUCH} Inkee Press

Inkee Press Design Studio is your solution to beautiful brand styling for savvy business owners and bloggers. Owner Janelle has over nine years of experience in the graphic design and printing industry, and prides herself in providing design that will brighten your business at an affordable price, in a timely manner without compromising on quality or professionalism. 

Full branding project completed for Australian online store dedicated to bringing you gorgeous and stylish children's accessories, clothing, decor, stationery and toys. 





















A6 Christmas Cards completed for Early Buds who put together 80+ christmas packs for premature babies and their parents currently in care.






Another awesome branding project I had the opportunity to create for Nettle And Wolf who create stylish and wearable garments for babies and kids. The project included logo design, invoice and swingtag templates.




Right now I am... Listening to Dido, drinking a mocha and catching up with New Years bookings.

Clicking on... Pinterest, obsessed with Pinterest and I get a lot of my inspiration from there too.

Following... Eat Drink Chic, I love Amy's blog and style, if I could be half as good as her I would be a happy camper. 

Thinking about... The New Year, my resolutions, and how I can improve on my business services to my customers in all their branding requirements. 

Listening to... 90's music! I made a playlist of 90's music as I had my sister and cousins over for Christmas and love how it takes me back to when I was a tweenager :)

Saving for... A pasta machine, I love italian food and would really love to try making my own pasta.

Obsessed with... Pink and gold, and everything to do with glitter and confetti!

Reading... Mostly parenting magazines as I'm still in holiday mode. 

Doing... A lot of washing, I have two kids and with all this rain it has made it hard to keep up with it all.

Excited about... Our new print store, making it super easy for our customers to order online. Your order is followed through personally by myself, free printed proofs can be requested before you place your order, and your printing will be lovingly wrapped in some pretty packaging tied with string and delivered to your door in a timely manner. Usually with two or three working days.

Double sided DLE gift voucher design for Perch Home.
Christmas postcard design for Steeped in Beautea's loyal customers, something different to the traditional Christmas card look, but rather something that reflected the overall look of their existing branding, also completed by Inkee Press.
Inkee Press is also your one stop shop for all your printing needs, order your printing online and have your pretty print package and some extra goodies delivered right to your door.

No comments: