YARN BOMB

Do you have those moments when a crazy thought crosses your mind and all of a sudden you are making that thought a reality? Yeah, I get those too!!! And, this my friends is one of them!

It all started with a Facebook status update, with this picture...


From there it was decided that just a few of you are quite keen to participate in a YARN BOMB. Then Kirsty from The Make Cafe spoke up about her lamp post being in dire need of a YARN BOMB and before you know it, this little event was created on Facebook.



The dates in the event are a little misleading, but basically the idea is to have the YARN BOMB up and completed by Sunday 14th July, so just pop on by as you can and add your section to the pole.

I'll be popping by in the next couple of days to get measurements, most likely Saturday (it was supposed to be yesterday, but I had a debilitating migraine... any hints on avoiding those things would be appreciated)


Are you keen to participate, but not in Christchurch? Email me... I'm keen to  make it happen for you! 

All images from this YARN BOMB pinterest board

No comments: