{KIWI TOUCH} Made by Me!


Made by me! was created in 2007, I moved from the UK where I worked in a bank and was missing family. I got pregnant and found beading. It was easy to get hooked and inspired with all the colours, vibes and new things we were exploring in New Zealand . My business was home based back bedroom created. The earthquake hit in 2010 and I wanted to be bigger and bolder. I gained my studio in November 2010. I had no insurance and a table of beads. I created my workshops, gift wear, birthday parties and all things beaded. 

I have grown so much with three wonderful staff members and we are always open 24/7 through on our website and visit us in person at the shop Monday to Friday 10am-4.30pm Saturday 9.30am to 12.30pm. 817 jones Road.  



Right now I am.... Working on my exciting June workshops for Made by Me!

Clicking on...Google images for Arcade game characters for me new exciting bead range  Love google. Yes just found Pac man and his ghosts!

Following...All things crafting, especially facebook looking what fabulous craft we have right on our door step!

Thinking about... Eating chocolate, I am slightly obsessed!!!!!!



Listening to.. Of monsters of men. My head is an animal. Yes the whole album is good and I can bead to it too.

Saving for... a very cool family holiday, destination anywhere!!

Obsessed with... all things beaeding


Reading... The latest Bead & button, Mollie makes and Crochet mag for june 2013.

Doing... Crochet flowers for the kids at clearview school. We give our lunch break time back to the kids on Monday to teach them knitting and crocheting. We got sponsorship from The Warehouse and a few volunteers. A growing strong group of kids who want to learn these crafts join us , munching their lunch on the way.

Excited about...   All the things crafty that are happening in Christchurch.  We are so lucky to have many people to share our love and inspire each other.


Happy Beading!

No comments: