Familiar Ache is out Now!


I've been thumping it from the car stereo for a couple of weeks now, and figured it was high time I shared it with all of you! Those of you who attended Craft Love Festival will recall listening to the talented Andrew and Victoria Knopp, the duo that make up indie-pop act, The Response.


Based in Christchurch, New Zealand, they write and record all of their material independently. Determined to faithfully translate their expansive albums from tape to stage. The response have craft a live show that utilizes every one of their limbs and will leave you wondering how two people can make so much noise!

Trust me when I say their work is AMAZEBALLS! You can purchase or download CDs directly from their website or on iTunes. If you want to feel more like a groupie, you can purchase their Tshirts on Print Mighty. I'm seriously considering getting hubby one! I especially like this one here:  



I encourage you to listen to the clip below, I feverishly believe you'll devour the tunes as promptly as I have! And when you've finished pop over to their website and see where you can see them live! Although a little birdy does tell me you'll be able to find them at Encraftment June 1st!

No comments: