Look What I Bought Last Brochure (6)

I have wanted one of these for a long time and I was so glad that Avon has finally put them in their brochure.  I'm not sure how long they will be available, so if you want one, let me know ASAP.

They are only $14.99 and measure 24cm w x 17cm h x 11cm d.  Bag organisers allow you to switch bags effortlessly and everything has it's place!  I am able to put my wallet on top and I still have room in my bag for more.

What's in my organiser pictured?  Lipsticks and gloss x5, hand sanitizer, bug spray, feminine products, pen, earphones, nappy, baby wipes, tissues, anti-flame cream, sunscreen, Panadol and my shopping colour chart.  Too much information ?? I just wanted to let you know how much it fits! 

If you have any products you'd like me to review or want to know how I achieve certain makeup looks then head on over to my website and leave a comment. Alternatively you can just comment below.
This post was guest written by Debby Hoffman of http://avon2you.weebly.com. Debby is a mum to two girls and loves anything makeup and Avon. 

No comments: