Boys just want to have fun...

Okay, so maybe it the song says 'girls', but that doesn't mean boys want to be dull and boring, no sir-ree!

Now that Jellybean's nursery is finally finished, I have been thinking about what I'd like to do for his 'Big Boys Room'. I'm also in the midst of finishing my Diploma of Interior Design, so of course my ideas are pushing the envelope!

What I love about the following images are the originality of the use of colours. Especially the use of orange! I have historically been a little shy of the colour orange, but have recently started introducing the shade into Jellybean's room. It is currently aqua and blue, but with the touches of orange it is being taken to another level.




I also love the idea of upcycling and repurposing items for purposes completely different to what they were intended for! I think that is what was so great about Dale and Sophie's house on 'The Block', they had such original and great ideas!

I guess that is the beauty of the online world, especially Pinterest...
It introduces these ideas to the rest of the world!


No comments: