{Kiwi Touch...} Art Out Loud NZ


Art Out Loud NZ creates “Art That Speaks.”


Art Out Loud NZ's designer Stacey Vinnicombe produces artwork with a wow factor!
Explore hand-styled, personalised paintings and clothing, where the child’s name is cleverly incorporated into an original design or view the remarkable range of vibrant word art prints.




Art Out Loud NZ is not for the quiet wallflower, but for those who seek out art to make a unique statement in their home. Find treasured gifts for children's bedrooms and uniquely, hand painted family trees to celebrate your loved ones.


Right now I am.... multi-tasking or domestic juggling as I like to call it, waiting for painted canvases to dry, responding to emails and wrapping my partner's birthday present for tomorrow.

Clicking on... images and blogs that inspire me such as Paper Boat Press, Designing An MBA and freerice.com got the addiction back in the last class I taught this past term.

Following... my two year old son around most of the day but in his down time I like to soak up the creative sunshine of artists such as Lauren Carney.

Thinking about... ways to cope with the fantastic chaos of the Christmas season and getting prepared for fast approaching country market days.

Listening to... Kimbra, Bic Runga, Lily Allen, Smashing Pumpkins and good old Pearl Jam.

Saving for... it feels like everything! New shoes (seriously, I live in two pairs these days), a new laptop and a super fandangle cutting machine.


Obsessed with... sketching out my latest ideas at 3am and getting them from paper to paint.

Reading... App Empire by Chad Mureta and Mud, Sweat and Tears by Bear Grylls.

Doing... at least it seems, like two things at a time these days.

Excited about... a new family tree painting I have in the mix, making a delicious chocolate 
water-balloon bowl with my little lad and our dinner date out, tomorrow night!


Like’ us on facebook or visit www.artoutloudnz.co.nz and be amused!


Please feel free to contact Stacey Vinnicombe for further queries...
Phone: 027 424 3774
artoutloudnz@yahoo.co.nz 

No comments: