{101 goals in 1001 days} The next stage...

Have just spent an afternoon at the 'Day Job' banging my head against the wall in boredom! Please don't tell the boss though, as it was a good chance to read through my goals that I set for myself at the beginning of the year, and re-evaluate where I am headed! 

I have reached a couple of my goals on '101 in 1001 days'....


Experiencing Snow...
#28 Have some savings
#42 Experience 'The Snow'
#53 Have 5 regular advertisers on Hazel Loves Design
#54 Start earning money from Hazel Loves Design
#58 Discover Indie designers to collaborate with
#61 Launch online magazine

#78 Write 5000 words of Fleur

However the goal posts have changed (or evolved) with a number of the others. I know that a number of my 'dream' goals will be coming to fruition in the next six months and I am beyond excited by that concept!


Including:


#5 Create a gorgeous nursery -
Despite the fact Jellybean is almost two, his nursery is almost finished!!
#60 Go camping at Lake Tekapo
#95 Style a picnic for Hazed Magazine

And so, so much more!! 


What goals have you set yourself recently? 

And what tips do you have for ensuring that these goals are met?

No comments: