{Wordless Wednesday} Feeling brave??


Why not take a hint of Hermes and add it to your bedroom?
I am completely inspired by the colourful palettes in these bedrooms. 
They are so daring in their colour choices


I love how each of these rooms have been constructed in such a way that they create a strong statement. I just hope I can one day be this brave with my colour choices.


I love the choice of wall treatments in the below room, mixed with the strong colours it really is another statement room....


If you're not as brave as the above designers, maybe muted orange might be more your style?


Or maybe this colour palette might be more achievable for you?
I love the candy colours and patchwork quilting...


Let me know what you think on my FACEBOOK page, TWITTER or PINTEREST

No comments: