Things I love Tuesday...

Welcome to Things I love Tuesday!

I realise it is a day early, but I have been very slack this weekend on my posting, so I thought I'd get a head start. This week I am loving CARS!

This weekend, hubby and I were busy discussing what car we would buy if we won Lotto, as you do. We decided we would each get a SAAB, I know random choice, but our last car, and our current car were/are Saab's and we have found them to be nothing but reliable. 

At first I was a bit dubious, you don't normally see a wanky-dank Saab driving around. So, we googled it...

Mmm.... a little selfish, but sexy!

 The Mummy's Car!

Customised for hubby
These are just a couple of my favourite images that I discovered on google. But I now realise that, YES, if we win Lotto I will definitely get a SAAB! What would your Lotto car be?

Every Tuesday I will be posting my favourite find or finds from the week and I would LOVE to know about the things that YOU love! So I have created a linky list for you to share them with me. 

The only rules are that you need to follow me (and why wouldn't you want to!!) and you need to link to a post of yours about things that you love. It doesn't need to be a new post, just a good post!

Enjoy find out about all the things bloggers love!

Feel free to take the badge to add to your post, the more love we can share.. the better!



Photobucket 
 

No comments: