My letter to the future...


Dear 2012, 

I'm looking forward to meeting you and all that you are going to bring, I have so many good intentions for this year and I really hope that you are going to work with me to bring them into fruition.

This year is the year that I will be completing my Diploma of Interior Design and beginning my Bachelor of Commerce, I can't believe that I will finally be returning to university this year.

2011 was a disaster health wise so I really hope that 2012 brings a lot more to the table. Myself I hope to enter into a 10km charity run in July, I hope that I can actually motivate myself to get there, and my body does hold me back from doing so.

The year of the rabbit was also the year that my baby boy chose to arrive in my little family, I am looking forward to watching him grow and reach so many more milestones in 2012, it has already been such an amazing journey, I cannot wait to see what else is to come.

This is the year that I will be launching my event styling business and my online store, I really hope that I am not aspiring to do too much this year, I really want to achieve so many things and achieve them well. 

I hope that Hazel Loves Design continues to grow and I look forward to meeting so many more gorgeous ladies in 2012.

Thank you 2012 in advance for being the best year of my life to date.

With all of my love,
Hazel 
xox

No comments: