{REVIEW} Happy New Year

My New Years' resolution is to eat well and exercise more! 

Pretty simple but near on impossible to me, the mighty procrastinator, where any excuse is considered a good excuse not to eat well and exercise. I have to be honest, I have been genetically blessed when it comes to my figure, I'm 172cm and generally around 55kg, which is generally considered underweight, but no matter what I eat my weight doesn't fluctuate very much! Maybe 2-3kg either side of my average weight of 55kg. Unfortunately this hasn't inspired the most healthiest of eating habits, which is what I am hoping to change this year!

The aim is to eat healthy every day and do enough fitness to be able to compete in a 10km run come July. I am sure you have all heard that the easiest way to a good diet is to ensure you eat a healthy breakfast! So why not start the day with the Be Natural range of cereals! I was recently asked to review them, and let me tell you, they are absolutely delicious!

I can be pretty fussy when it comes to my cereals, I haven't the foggiest how to read a nutrition label, but a good cereal needs to be full of dried fruit, with lots of different textures, be low in G.I. and honestly, have nice packaging!! It also helps if the product is reasonably priced.


These cereals definitely meet the criteria. 

Everyone in the family loved them and by everyone I mean - hubby, father-in-law, mother-in-law, calorie counting sister-in-law and me!! (We have a pretty full house here at the moment!)

Be Natural
Pink Lady Apple and Flame Raisin

My favourite is definitely the Pink Lady Apple and Flame Raisin.

I love the clusters that you find in the cereal, and I will definitely be making this particular one a regular appearance in my trolley. I already loved their muesli bars, now I love their cereals!

I'd love to hear about your New Years resolutions in this poll!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

No comments: