Thanking you on Thanksgiving

In Australia we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, we all head off to work heads down bums up, while it feels like the rest of the world is celebrating!! Next year I plan on starting my own Thanksgiving tradition (it would have started this year, but with Brad away it became a little tricky!!)

However in the meantime I would like to thank my blogging 'family' for all of your support this year, much love!! 

And a special thank you to Welcome Sunshine Home for my newest award...
I'd like to pass it on to the one and only Heckety Beck for being the number one supporter of my book club, I'd probably have given up by now if it wasn't for Heckety's support. So thank you.

So of course this is a more than timely reminder that Saturday is Book Club day, and I look forward to hearing your opinions on this month's book!! 




5 comments:

Kellie Collis said...

I'm pretty sure it is going to be a lovely tradition! Happy Thanksgiving! Kellie xx

JJ said...

A very Happy Thanksgiving day to you!!

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Hazel!!

Heckety said...

Wow! Thank you soooo much! You are very kind!

And just so's you know- we don't have Thanksgiving here in Ireland, we save up all the jollifications for Christmas! Christmas is really important here, EVERYONE goes home, so you can imagine what the public transport and roads are like on Christmas Eve!

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Happy Thanksgiving Hazel! I think it is great your planning one for next year!
I am very thankful for our bloggie friendship :)
love ya
gi gi