In the Mailbox today....

So of course shop-a-holic me has already started looking for baby goodies, and with an Ultrasound early this morning I guess it is timely that this arrived in the mail...
Isn't he just the cutest! I haven't shared with you yet the plans for the nursery (haven't considered names, but have already planned out the nursery! LOL!!) but it is going to be themed around owls and have lots of white with tiffany blue, so of course this gorgeous pacifier clip fits in with all of that

So if you like what you see head... HERE!! and check out the other fantabulous items for sale, Cranberries and Capers is always selling out really quickly, and I can honestly see why with the quality of their products. 

I'm so excited and I hope my little 'Jellybean' will appreciate it as much as I do.

3 comments:

siberja said...

baby goodies are so cute!
and congratulations again :)

CheekyMommaof2 said...

I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and follow me back!

Be sure to enter my great giveaways while you're there!

Happy Thanksgiving from Being Frugal & Making It Work!

Anonymous said...

The owl theme - what a terrific idea! Owls give me a serene feeling, as do peacocks. Can't wait to see the nursery!
Megs x