Sex and The City 2

Another oldie but a goodie that I thought I would re-share with you all on this freezing, wintry Sunday night!!

Oh my goodness I HEART SATC!! Can't believe it SATC2 is almost here, so I thought I'd create a photo montage for all the other Sex and The City lovers out there;
OMG!! Luurvvee this shot..
One of their older photo shoots...
Love Kim's dress in this shot...
I want a summer dress like this...
So many iconic images, so much fun fashion! Hope you enjoyed the montage!!

5 comments:

georgia ~ gi gi said...

I am so excited too! Great montage! Great Blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hazel!

It is so nice to meet you.

Thank you so much for finding my blog and commenting and best of all for following me and my blog. I truly do appreciate it.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. How exciting.

Working at a furniture must be fun as well cause you get to see great stuff for the home and gain so much inspiration for your career.

Best wishes always.

I am your newest follower.


{oh yeah! i am so super excited about satc2, love your montage.}
oxox

Jen said...

Such a G R E A T collection of photos!! I went back a couple times just to take another peak at them ;-)

very married said...

SO excited!

we already have our plans for seeing it at the midnight showing!

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

you know I loved this tv show, and I loved the movies, I couldn't understand anyone picking on it, I just thought it was wonderful funny writing! Thanks for the great pic collection too! :)