{KIWI TOUCH} Meys Made - Cool Crochet For Cool Kids


Meys Made is my little Kiwi owned crochet business that caters for children aged 0 – 6 years old. All of the colourful and modern crochet items are handmade by me, right here in sunny Blenheim, New Zealand. I aim to keep kids looking cool yet staying warm in a modern and bright way.


Right now I am... pulling my hair out trying to set up a website for my business. In hindsight it would have been easier to pay someone to wave their magic wand and make it appear. I think I need to stick with the crochet!

Clicking on... Pinterest. I pin all kinds of creative ways to make my house beautiful and organised. Meanwhile my toddler makes my house more messy. 

Thinking about... what items will sell at Summer markets. Tossing up between Christmas presents for next winter, or bright and light summer headbands, sun hats and bags. Less time thinking, more time making.



Listening to... Spotify. I only recently discovered it. I'm in heaven. Every possible genre is right at my fingertips. I'm a music geek so discovering Spotify was a pretty big moment in my life.

Saving for... more yarn. I should stop buying yarn so I can save for a relaxing tropical holiday. Or a bigger house that will store more yarn.

Obsessed with... my two girls who are 2.5 years and 6 months old. Both are going through a particularly adorable phase that I can't get enough of.

Reading... the same book I have had next to my bed for well over a year. Apparently it is not one of those "can't put it down" story lines.



Doing... I 'should' be folding the washing. But that can wait. Instead I will pin ways to neatly fold a queen sized sheet. 

Excited about... my best friends wedding later this year. I moved away from Dunedin a little over a year ago and I can't wait to get back down there and catch up with all the special people in my life that  had to leave behind.


No comments: