{KIWI TOUCH} Quirky Fox

Today we have the gorgeous Vicki of 'Quirk Fox' a fabulous boutique in Hawera, and one that I very much hope to get the opportunity to visit soon!


Right now I am... Trying to decide whether or not the dog really needs to go for a walk in the rain and working out what new artists/designers I want in the shop.



Clicking on... Co-Design, Etsy, Folksy and Felt - I spend a lot of time looking for new artists and designers to stock. And Wikipedia - I'm trying to read at least one random article each day, it might now be completely accurate but it's a good way to expand your general knowledge.

Following... This is Colossal, I Freaking Love Science (just in case the Wikipedia thing didn't give it away, I'm a geek) and I have just started following 'When Life Hands Me a Skateboard'.

Listening to... The National, AWOL Nation, 30 Second to Mars and Fever Ray.

Saving for... An ocean velvet throw for my bed.



Obsessed with... too many things that I would never willingly confess to.

Reading... I'm really bad for having a couple of books on the go at the same time. At the moment I'm working my way through The Complete Sherlock Holmes, There is No God and some trashy novels that if I couldn't download, I would be too ashamed to be caught reading.


Doing... I've just finished building a shed for my donkeys and about to treat it so they won't chew the wood (hopefully).

Excited about... Long term plans I am putting together for Quirky Fox and seeing more independent artists and designers being recognised and appreciated.



No comments: