{KIWI TOUCH} Hello Lovely....

 Today I'd like to welcome the fabulous Kirsty of 'Hello Lovely', a Cantabrian jewellery designer AND a sponsor of Hazel Loves Design. I love her work, and love watching her range evolve and grow!


Right now I am.... drinking soup, catching up on emails, and having a giggle with my Mum about my little brother's latest tweets.

Clicking on... online homewares stores and Instagram

 



Thinking about...  how to turn our section of dirt into lush green grass before winter well and truly sets in; the British-themed jewellery I'm going to make for the up-coming Encraftment Market; and where to put all the boxes we still have in storage....

Listening to... Empire of the Sun, The Black Keys, Radio Citizen and Tommy Ill.

Saving for... a(nother) pair of boots.

Hello Lovely's Obssession

Hello Lovely's work space

Obsessed with... Washi tape; gorgeous fabric (even though I can't sew); making my office pretty; and coming up with new designs for Hello Lovely.

Reading... my sons' favourite books repeatedly and sneaking in a few pages of Good magazine when I get two minutes to myself.

Doing... Fifty things at once.

Excited about... Making our new house a home. 


Did you enjoy this Kiwi Touch interview? You can find out all about New Zealand's hidden talent in previous editions! Are you waiting for the Photobooth images? We are still waiting for them to come back from editing... but promise they won't be far! x

No comments: