{In The Letterbox} Steeped in Beautea


Excuse me, I may need to go and have a soak in the bath! I may be some time! I feel super duper lucky to have been the winner of this gorgeous body and massage oil from Janine at 'Steeped In Beautea'. I was given a selection of delightful fragrances to pick from and chose the 'Uplifting' blend, it felt ideal given how busy my life has been of late!


And let me just tell you the scent is absolutely delightful and I just can't wait to indulge in that soak! Interested to learn how you too can win a gorgeous oil for yourself? Simply subscribe to receive Janine's fortnightly newsletter and you could be one lucky lady. By the way, these newsletters are great, I have personally bookmarked a few of her mentions from within them!

I think Janine's business is absolutely AMAZEBALLS, her blog is personalised but still teaches me enough to keep me interested, I especially love the brand name. The very first time it popped up on my screen it made me think immediately that this was one clever lady!!

What makes Janine even more clever (as if she could be), is that she is our Emporium's VERY FIRST shopper!! STOKED! Thank you Janine for being such a fabulous supporter of all things 'Hazel Loves Design'. We LOVE you!!


We have a brand spanking new promotion happening over on Facebook, pop on over to check out how YOUR design can be on the cover of Hazed! More details will be landing on the blog tomorrow!

1 comment:

Steeped in Beautea said...

Hazel, Thanks so much for the mention, it made my day. And I can't wait for the cushion, I will be blogging about that when it arrives.