{Black Agnes} The winter collection

Every now and again I receive an email in my inbox which is so fantastic it feels a shame not to share it with you all! Christine from Black Agnes wanted to share her Winter 2013 collection with me! 

The pieces are all so clever and remind me of a favourite Aunt! As a child we spent many hours fossicking in her antique dealership, and I can't help but think of her whilst I admire these pieces! I love the juxtaposition between the history that the pieces evoke mixed with the modern lines. I think they would funk up the work day wardrobe while still keeping it corporate enough for the bosses to approve!

Here are just a couple of my absolute favourite pieces from The 'Black Agnes' winter collection! What do you think? Do you love?
Best in Show

Huia Necklace

Loop Chain Earrings

Velvet Accolade Brooch

Manacle Chain Necklace

Pinot Noir

Pinot Noir

Promanteau Earrings

All of these edgy contemporary pieces are made here in New Zealand! 

No comments: