{KIWI TOUCH...} Mint Gypsy Vintage

Today we have the gorgeous Sarah from 'Mint Gypsy Vintage'





Right now I am...

Clicking on... Spotify!

Following... My children through the craft drawers. We strongly encourage the arts in our house! Music for my son and drawing for my daughter.

Thinking about... my to do list today, which is starting to get a bit too long! :)

Listening to... Lana Del Ray, I love her.

Saving for... Our house! We are in the middle of building our first house and my design sense is a bit more expensive than my husband would prefer! Good taste I tell him, good taste.

Obsessed with... Spotify and Pintrest. Listening to my favorite tunes while getting design 
inspiration is the best. :)


Reading... Into These Hands: Wisdom from Midwives by Geradine Simkins. On top of my designing and being a mum and wife, I'm studying to be a Midwife and Childbirth Educator.

Doing... Nothing but enjoying a cup of tea and planning my day.

Excited about... Being accepted into Mount Maunganui's Little Big Markets this summer!



Love Sarah x

Check out Mint Gypsy Vintage on... 
Facebook : Pinterest