{Kiwi Touch...} Cloud Nine Creative

Me! Lee Sinclair the designer behind the
fun loving brand Cloud Nine Creative
Welcome, welcome, welcome to the lovely Lee of Cloud Nine Creative!! You may recall seeing Lee's work on the front cover of the first edition of Hazed!

 My cat named Mouse
Clicking on...  Gallop Lifestyle - wow, they have some wonderful homewares, I’m so pleased to have discovered them from the Hazel Loves Design Blog.

Following... Design Sponge, I particulary love the before and afters, it just goes to show one mans trash is another mans treasure.

Thinking about... how I’m really looking forward to my debut at the Culverden Chrismas Fete on Thursday as a seller. Fingers crossed for some sunshine!

Listening to... Eddie Vedder, a big favourite of mine!

Saving for... some red dulton drawers, I have wanted some for absolutely ages and now have a set on order, wahoo.

Obsessed with... my Cat (mouse), although she’s just come in from the rain and is now putting her dirty paws all over my paperwork.

Reading... The 4 hour work week (this is yet to happen).

Doing... a lot of procrastinating.

Excited about... the new personalized range of jewelery and prints I’m working on for Cloud Nine… soon to be released!


My Cloud Nine Creations
The 'Love Christchurch' Pendant, designed to
help raise funds for the Canterbury Earthquake Appeal
Pink & Cyan Floral Ring... one of my favourites

Animals Print

No comments: