{KIWI TOUCH} Ellsie Design

Hi, I'm Lisa!


I am a crafty mum who has two lovely kiddies, Jye - 5yrs, and Lola - 3yrs. I work part-time as a primary school teacher and I love to sew fabric necklaces, a variety of bunting flags and to bake tasty treats. I really enjoy seeing ladies wear my necklaces. I live in Wellington with my builder/sign-writer hubby, Josh, our children and a 10yr old labrador, Phoebe.



Right now I am...
Clicking on... Sweetapolita

 to find new baking inspiration

Following... the New Zealand Mitsubishi Design Competition, hoping my sister-in-law, Rennee, wins it!

Thinking about... bakers twine and lots of crafty ideas to try out

Listening to... rock'n'roll from the 60's and also The Bare Naked Ladies


Saving for... a family wedding in November


Obsessed with... baker's twine!

Reading... The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

Doing... sewing/gardening/playing

Excited about... seeing my sister, her hubby and my gorgeous nephew soon (and receiving my baker's twine in the post!)



No comments: