Latest and greatest....

I have something I am pretty excited about to share with you....



As you know, I LOVE Gallop Lifestyle and I always get excited when they have a new product out, so when I saw their latest products, I got super duper excited (who wouldn't!) because Gallop Lifestyle is now stocking Anika Cook's work.  Anika likes small touches of absurdity, vintage illustrations, old paper and books, bright colours, and stripes, but even more than that, she like putting all those things into her printed artworks.


This gorgeous 'Argumento' is from a limited edition series of only 25 and is printed onto raw canvas.



'Owlies Spotlight' This beautiful piece is hand-cut and assembled, and comes in a limited edition of 100, with each piece numbered on the back. Framed in a black 23cm square frame, handmade from plantation-grown 


Gallop Lifestyle are stocking eight different pieces, each handmade in Melbourne, so make sure you pop across and check them out!


Please don't forget to leave a message of support for Zariah on my 'Zariah's Journey' post!

1 comment:

Anika Cook said...

Thanks for such a lovely post Hazel! Glad you like the new things.