Things I love Tuesday...

Welcome to Things I love Tuesday!

My good friend Anna got engaged just recently, I think her Fiance Sam did a great job with the ring! (hope she doesn't mind that I'm stealing this image off Facebook to share with you, but it is such a gorgeous shot!!) 


Which brings me to this week's 'Things I Love'...

This week I am loving vintage jewellery especially pieces of Art Deco or Edwardian heritage 

Vintage Engagement Ring

An Art Deco inspired Something blue...

Vintage Edwardian
Engagement Ring

I think any of these rings would look stunning on my right hand!! What do you think?

Every Tuesday I will be posting my favourite find or finds from the week and I would LOVE to know about the things that YOU love! So I have created a linky list for you to share them with me. 

The only rules are that you need to follow me (and why wouldn't you want to!!) and you need to link to a post of yours about things that you love. It doesn't need to be a new post, just a good post!

Enjoy find out about all the things bloggers love!

Feel free to take the badge to add to your post, the more love we can share.. the better!



Photobucket 
 

2 comments:

Lien - all new adventures said...

Gorgeous rings! Good find. I'm sure they would all agree on your hand :-)

Lien.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.