Another tick off the list...

True fans of Hazel Loves Design know how much I love Chanel, all it takes is a look at the {Chanel...} album  on Facebook to see how much I lust after the luxury label, the other day I purchased a Chanel Lipgloss! I don't normally wear a lot of make up, but I  nearly always go out wearing lipglss, so it made sense to spend money on a quality brand. So it goes with everything I've chosen a nude brown colour (darker than this picture).


So I figured, that this could count as item 98 on my 101 things to do in 1001 days, 'Purchase something Chanel' when I first created this list, I had intended to purchase something slightly more dazzling from their collection, but with my beer budget this is perfect! 

What luxury purchases have you made lately?

2 comments:

Beach House Living said...

A new lipstick is usually a good choice. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

I love your list! what a great idea Hazel, I think my favourite was number 45 - host 10 dinner parties. You get to spend some special time with your friends AND you get to create some beautiful tablescapes and other decorating ideas! hehe.