It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

….Everywhere you go.

How wonderful is this time of year? The magic of the season is definitely upon us now.
I love Christmas because I have the chance to be extra creative, what with the decorating of the house, the tree, baking and the wrapping of the presents!

Each year I colour theme my home. This year (for the second year running now) my colour of choice is blue, silver and white.

So, I will share with you a little of my wrapping. Like I said – I like to be creative with this and always a little different and mostly handmade. I much prefer a handmade gift tag over a store bought one so I make my own.

My wrapping is a bit different this year!


I have used wallpaper as the wrapping paper 
7(it has wonderful pattern and texture). 



Then for some I used some fabric strips as bows. 
And on others I just used some simple ribbon.


 Instead of gift tags I used wooden letters that you get from craft stores and painted them with silver paint and tied the letter of the person that gift is for to their gift.

The one below is for Emma…  
(How fortunate we don’t double up on first initials)!

  
So, under a Christmas tree filled with blue and silver ornaments these
Pressies look right at home.

Tell me – do you theme your Christmas colours each year?
And do you wrap your pressies to match?

I’m already thinking PINK and WHITE for next year   ;)

xDonna


The girls over at Gallop Lifestyle are hosting a super gorgeous giveaway, check it out here



2 comments:

Amanda (Small Acorns) said...

Hi Hazel, I just wanted to pop by and wish you and yours a fun, festive and overall 'calm' Christmas. No more shakes! I bet that's on every childs Santa letter. Thanks so much for your visits and lovely comments this year. I'll look forward to catching up in the new year. Amanda xx

Vær våken said...

Hi Hazel, your blog looks lovely now! I wish you a merry Christmas and hope it is filled with many special moments!!!

Christmas hug from Kristin♥♥♥