Things I love Tuesday...

Welcome to 'Things I love Tuesday'. 

Every Tuesday I will be posting my favourite find or finds from the week and I would LOVE to know about the things that YOU love! So I have created a linky list for you to share.

This week I have been thinking about the Magis Puppy and how much I'd love to have one for Jellybean's room. They really are so cool and stylish.
The Magis Puppy
The only rules are that you need to follow me (and why wouldn't you want to!!) and you need to link to a post of yours about things that you love. It doesn't need to be a new post, just a good post!

Enjoy find out about all the things bloggers love!
Image sourced and tweeked from here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a category in my blog called Today I Like. It´s new too and is about clothes and things I like. So if some time you need a little inspiration maybe you can use it :)
Have a nice day;
Ainhoa.

Unknown said...

Following from the Wobble Over Wednesday hop! Feel Free to visit :) And I joined your linky, too.

http://mylittlelilybud.blogspot.com

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Hi, new follower

http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/