Black and White always Delights

I just LOVE black and white, it is absolutely NO secret, for years my home has been decorated in this colour scheme, and I fear adding colour to it! I actually have an aversion to colour in my wardrobe too! Anyone would think I could only see black and white. I had a friend who told me once that she dreamt in black and white.. sounds like a fib to me, but I dream ABOUT black and white! And here are some gorgeous images that cement my love...
A space to delight the senses! I absolutely LOVE the birdcage!
LOVE the glass displays in this space
OH MY! To have the courage to use that wallpaper! LUST!
LOVE the table!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So striking isn't it? I don't think I'd ever tire of a house this beautiful!

xx

Unknown said...

LOVE black and white...my whole house is decorated in those colours (except for my daughters room) and like you, I have a major problem with adding colour of any kind! Thanks for the gorgeous pics!!

decor8 said...

Your images are beautiful...I just painted dining room black!