Inspirtational Designers -Tord Boontje

Tord Boontje is famous for his intricately designed floral inspired pieces such as....
The Midsummer Light 
(I think this would look AMAZING in a child's bedroom)

Until Dawn Curtain

Nest Chair

Dondola

But he also does a lovely range of pieces which on their own would act as art for your home...
The Witch Chair

The Icarus Light

Sweetie Ottoman

I'm not sure if many of the pieces above would suit my home, however I absolutely adore his 'Puddles' Mirrors, the 'Hibiscus' is my absolute favourite...







Tord Boontje was born in the Netherlands in 1968, he lived and worked in London until he moved to Bourg-Argental, France and founded Studio Tord Boontje in 1996. For more information about the designer you can visit his website www.tordbontje.com & also there is a fabulous interview with the designer on this website,                             http://designmuseum.org/design/tord-boontje




No comments: