KIWI TUNES - Luke Thompson


I discovered Luke Thompson through Little Lot - a great application that you should download, not only is it supporting some fabulous charities but it is absolutely FANTASTIC in its ability to unleash kiwi talent to your screens on a daily basis! 

So anyways, for this weeks Kiwi Tunes I thought I would share this fabulous tune by the fabulous Luke Thompson, I find it an intensely relaxing melody. One Youtube comment calls it 'hauntingly beautiful', I can't help but agree! 

If you like what you hear, you can download the album for free from Luke's website (say WHAT! Awesome), but even better you can donate all you wish towards Luke's journey on his website. 

Thank you Luke, your music makes me feel something. A beautiful tune, a harmony which provides harmony in my soul. Thank you.


No comments: