Liked. By Becky


Hello I am Rebecca (or Becky) and I have loved starting my blog this year, Liked. by Becky.  I am excited to be sharing some of NZ's amazing small businesses and I really enjoy promoting and sharing their gorgeous products.  I am totally into encouraging and supporting business ideas.


I'm loving... the start of Summer and holidays just around the corner!

I'm making... a very cool distressed look wooden sign (for a Christmas pressie).

I'm seeing... so many gorgeous small NZ businesses!

What's hot right now... handmade products.

What's always hot... I LOVE anything patchwork....a mix of patterns and designs.

I love... my very supportive husband ;)

I adore... my 3 boys!!! 



I've just bought... a pretty cool stunt scooter for my wee man's 5th birthday!

What inspires my interiors is... really enjoying designing some of our own distressed furniture using pallets (go my hubby!)

My favourite thing to buy is... oooo anything crafty!

The hot trend now is... making your own trend, setting your own style, upcycling things into your own designs, going with your creative side.

Inspiring my creativity is... the washi tape I have on the way, can't wait to have a play and make some things.

You can find Becky on both Facebook and her blog


No comments: