Starlight Hanging Lanterns

Hi my name is Denise and I am a complete Candle and Lantern Nut! I love these lanterns and hope that others will too.


My love affair started when I found a gorgeous blue lantern while on Holiday this year in Australia. I just had to give it a loving home....., and after receiving many compliments on the lantern, I started thinking.... If I love lanterns, maybe others will too.

After finding a great manufacturer in India, I decided to take the plunge and ordered my Christmas stock of Green and Opaque Lanterns.

These lanterns are unique because I haven't found them anywhere else in New Zealand.

I love selling at markets because you get to meet lots of lovely people and also indulge in a little retail therapy at the same time - what more could a craft loving girl want!


For me, ‘Indie Design’ is all about having unique, independent designers, creating and show-casing their ideas and passions - It's fantastic!

You can contact me any time at: javiermarketingnz@gmail.com 

No comments: