{KIWI TOUCH} Kotsu + Pandemonium

Tali and her younger son, Sai
I moved to Christchurch from Australia with my young family in January 2013 and started my two little labels: Pandemonium (quirky, modern, handmade jewellery) and KOTSU (hand printed homeware).

Geometric earrings in bright colours
Square necklaces 

Drop necklace with gold leaf
Right now I am.... catching up on emails and Facebook gossip, drinking a glass of red and congratulating myself on getting all my stock ready for the Christmas rush.

Clicking on...Pinterest, Brain Pickings, Etsy and various design blogs.

Following...Humans of New York, Bookhou, Colossal, Umbrella Prints.

Thinking about...new materials for Pandemonium, new products for KOTSU and Christmas!

Listening to... Lorde. I’ve just bought her album and it’s on constant replay!

Saving for... A holiday to Bali next year.

Obsessed with... QI – I can’t get enough of Stephen Fry at the moment.

Reading... My Humans of New York book which just arrived today and (very slowly) a Florence Broadhurst biography.

Doing... Usually dishes, washing, cooking, grocery shopping, picking up toys, general parenting etc but all the while thinking, dreaming and scheming.

Excited about... All the new friends I am making in New Zealand and all the old friends (and family) I will see when we head back to Australia in November.

"Coeur de la Ville" - "The Heart of the City" 

Accent cushions - Flamingos in Grassmere Ponds Pink, Fab Four in Waitomo Black 
and Hornsea Tea in High-Vis Orange

No comments: