Latest Combat Weapon: AF33 - Is it a fighter Jet? A weapon of mass destruction?

With an ingredient named AF33 it sounds like something that belongs in the situation room of a major war!  In effect it is… your bathroom… in the war against wrinkles!

Avon has launched Pro Line Corrector Treatment with A-F33.  It is a treatment cream that you apply morning and night (before your moisturiser) as part of your beauty regime.

I have been trialling the product and it feels divine on my skin and already I am noticing the texture of my skin is changing.  It feels lighter and fresher.  Studies show that 100% of people who trialled the product saw results (100% is almost unheard of in clinical trials).  5 out of 10 women who were booked to have cosmetic surgery cancelled their procedures after using Pro Line Corrector Treatment with A-F33.

Here is what some are saying:
A-F33 is simply fabulous. It's light on the skin and applies really well.  Using it twice a day, I saw visible
results within a week! Thanks Avon Love it!

I have used it on my forehead mainly and have seen a difference in lines and deep wrinkles. My skin looks fresher and feels so smooth.


Real Results:
Overnight skin appears more youthful looking
In 3 Days Helps give skin a more natural looking wrinkle reduction
In 2 weeks Helps to dramatically diminish the appearance of fine lines

AF33 Cream is coming to New Zealand in Campaign 11, BUT I can order it now so I have put a deal together for Hazel Loves Design subscribers:

1x Pro Line Corrector Treatment with A-F33 30g for
$65.00

plus you get FREE
1x Beauty Bag
1x Anew Clinical Eye Lift
1x Advance Techniques Argan Oil
Valued at $103.97 

This post was guest written by Debby Hoffman of http://debhoffman.weebly.com. Debby is a mum to two girls and loves anything makeup and Avon. 

No comments: