Quick Thai Peanut Sauce



I strongly believe that I would eat anything smothered in Thai peanut sauce. Why? Because it's absolutely delicious. Now, this version is not 100% authentic, but it is easy to make because the ingredients are always on hand and it mimics the flavor profiles present in the original lovely sauce. I use this on everything: veggies, salads, beans, rice, and stir fries. So. Good.

2 T of natural peanut butter (I'm using chunky because I enjoy the extra pieces of peanuts)
.5 T of soy sauce
.5 T apple cider vinegar or lime juice
1 tsp of sesame oil
a generous squirt of sriracha
a generous spoonful of red chili paste

Mix and enjoy. If you find it difficult to mix, heat up your PB for a couple of seconds in the microwave. I tossed in some steamed broccoli therefore the PB melted beautifully. You can also alter this to your specific taste, like more or less spicy. I drizzled more sriracha afterwards because I just love the brine-y burn. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Yum! That looks so good!