{Kiwi Touch} Cush and Nooks...



I'm Vic from Cush & Nooks. I'm a graphic designer, but my passion for the interiors world has won over. I have a blog dedicated to interior design, and beautiful things that make me smile; I have an online homewares store; I write about interiors and homewares for a couple of magazines; and I'm a Mum to three gorgeous girls.


Right now I am...

Clicking on: oh so many, but just to name a few... SF Girl by Bay, French by Design, decor8blog.com, A Merry Mishap, Gild & Grace, Milo & Mitzy, The Design Chaser, Four Under One Roof – I could go on and on.

Following: Lindi Kingi Design, Homebase Collections, Megan Morton, Homestyle Magazine, Interiors Addict, La Donna Moderna, Featherhorse... Again, this is just a few of my favs, there are many.


Thinking about: what my next blog post will be about (always), and what Chrissie presents to buy for my family.


Listening to: I love Florence + The Machine, and the latest Maroon 5 album is great to listen to while I'm out running.


Saving for: I always have a long wish list, but probably at the top is a gorgeous kilim rug from Siggada Kilims.


Obsessed with: hmmm, Channing Tatum. No seriously... I'm obsessed with texture, and how to add lashings of it into our home, delicious!


Reading: At the moment I'm reading 'Things I Love', which is Megan Morton's latest book – so amazing!

Doing: It's such a busy time of year! I'm preparing for my eldest daughter's 10th birthday, blogging, writing for Homestyle magazine, preparing mood boards for some interior clients...


Excited about: I'm excited about Christmas with my family and spending long, lazy days at our lake house over the summer. And also about a new interior design business I'm in the early stages of creating with my lovely and talented friend, Dael.

Check out Vic's blog and store

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have
really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
Feel free to surf my blog post ; van nelle shag

Milo and Mitzy said...

Gorgeous post. Love Cush and Nooks. Hope you are keeping well on the lead up to Christmas Hazel. Amy x