{KIWI TOUCH} Paper + Lace


I would like to introduce to you the lovely Jax from Paper + Lace.
Paper + Lace is a blog dedicated to all things wedding and strongly influenced by all things Kiwi..


Clicking on... Anything and everything kiwi made and a little bit quirky. The talent in this country is O for awesome.


Following... Rachael McMahon from Made from Scratch. One inspiring kiwi gal who kicks ass in the kitchen. 

Thinking about... My Grandad Bill who passed away this morning. Your love and support throughout my life will never be forgotten x

Listening to... The Dead Leaves. Cities on the Sea. (the lead singer is the brother of one of our recently featured brides Cat and umm... AMAZING!)



Saving for...  A house, A baby and an Irish Wolfhound. Oh and an island holiday would be nice...

Obsessed with... My husband. He loves me, feeds me and works so hard so that I can spend endless days and nights blogging x

Reading... An object of Beauty by Steve Martin (yes the actor). Quirky, clever and seductive, a must read for lovers of art history and the chic city glamour of New York (two of my favourite things!)

Doing... Blogging and learning to bake. Still so much to learn!

Excited about...  White & Ivory. A non profit project I am working on that makes me feel so good inside. Watch this space!



The {KIWI TOUCH} is a new series of mini interviews with our kiwi friends. If you would like to find out more about how you could be interviewed in this series please email: hazellovesdesign@yahoo.com

No comments: