Lunchbox Chronicles, vol. I

I apologize for the terrible absence! After days of no power and lack of time to make something substantial, it almost felt like I fell of the horse. But I have devised an excellent lunchbox favourite to share with you all.


Now, in order for me to call a packed lunch a favourite, it has to pass a couple of tests. One being keeping me full, obviously. The other is easy travel and, of course, god darn tasty. Here I have some steamed green beans in a soy and chili sauce (1 T of soy sauce, 1 tsp of chili paste, garlic and white pepper) with sauteed black beans (sesame oil and garlic) and marinated sweet and spicy tofu, thanks to some agave and chili paste.

This was a success.

1 comment:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

The tofu looks great! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/