{SITE SPONSOR} Ann-maree's Nutrimetics

Today I'd like to introduce you to Hazel Loves Design's new site sponsor, Ann-maree's Nutrimetics.

Hi I'm Ann-maree, I am a hard working person available at all times, I will be working with you to get the results that you want out of your makeup and skincare. I am available for parties and for facials. I am happy to have parties at my house so all you have to do is come and I will take care of the rest to provide a relaxing environment so you can have the most of your girls night or a solo experience.

I strive to help you as best I can so feel free to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I love Nutrimetics and the products, and enjoy sharing the luxury with other people.

I will be running a raffle every two months exclusively for readers of Hazel Loves Designs. All entrants must spend twenty dollars in the two month period to receive free entry or entry will be two dollars a ticket (Australian residents only). Items can be sent anywhere in Australia.

Check out the latest brochure here, you can contact me by phone (0401 493 284), email (annmareekelly84@gmail.com), website or Facebook


I hope you all can welcome Ann-maree to the Hazel Loves Design community, we are so excited to have her onboard as a sponsor.

No comments: