Just hanging out..

It's only 9pm on a Saturday night and I've just woken up from a Nana Nap, I sadly fell asleep watching Spy-Kids, the joys of being a pregnant woman currently residing in a different state to her husband! 

However tomorrow is Sunday and as it is my only day off work this week I intend to make the most of it, by doing absolutely NOTHING!! I may do a little gardening (it is overdue) and I may read a book, but that is IT! 

So much so that this image has inspired me to find a gorgeous spot to hang out in tomorrow, it will need to be slightly shady as it is starting to heat up here in Queensland.

Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday planned too!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Enjoy your day off!

Susan Evans said...

That swing is so totally cool!

Alison @ Welcome Sunshine Home said...

Hi! Hope you're having fun on your day off!

We're giving you a blog award. Come over to pick it up then pass it on! :)
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/2010/11/and-award-goes-to.html

Alison
http://welcomesunshinehome.blogspot.com/